Aftercare of tattoo procedure is very important and crucial to keeping the maximum amount pigment healed under the skin.
- Once the tattoo is completed it will be covered with a protective film to prevent infection.
- Remove cover after 1hour
- Wash with warm soapy water
- Pat dry and with clean hands apply thin layer of aftercare cream twice daily for 7 to 10 days.
- Avoid picking or scratching
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Avoid swimming (pools, rivers, lakes & oceans). Soaking tattoos will damage them and also risk infection.
- Avoid people touching healing tattoo
- Excessive Art Tattooing recommends Inkcare aftercare cream
- For further information contact your artist.